4.11.2011

~Erica's Baby Bump~

When my sister called to tell me she was pregnant I literally cried with happiness!  I love my sister, well, like a sister and I was so excited for her and her husband.  These posts are slightly out of order because I already posted the pictures of my cutie nephew Zachary, but these photos are worth sharing.

Had my sister not gotten pregnant, I may not have made the choice to purchase my Nikon.  She was my inspiration to start experimenting with portrait and photo journalism style photography.

There is something so beautiful about a pregnant woman.  I loved being able to capture this beauty in my sister.


The next group of pictures are titled, "The Bump"  :).



No baby bump shoot can be complete without a sneak peek of the nursery.  Erica, her husband Matt, my dad and I put some good ol' DIY work into this one so it's worth showing off!


And since, as we all know, it takes two to make a baby, here are some final shots that include daddy.  ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment